Whilst Zepel Fabrics aims at maintaining the highest quality standards across all its brands, please note that each brand is subject to their own specific guarantee and / or warranty.
ZEPEL FABRICS GUARANTEE
We are a family business who has been a reputable wholesale fabric supplier to the soft furnishings industry for the last 30 years. All our fabrics are sourced from reputable suppliers all over the world.
All Zepel Fabrics are tested and pass International and Australian Standards.
We guarantee to replace any fabric, which is found to be faulty as a result of our Supplier’s manufacturing defect(s) and which has been used in accordance with Australian standards, performance ratings and our care instructions.
ZEPEL FABRICS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment is to be made by cheque, bank cheque, credit card, or Electronic Funds Transfer without deduction, within 30 days from end of month in which invoice was issued. Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to:
- Withhold supplying any pending orders without any prior notice if accounts are overdue.
- Charge an accounting monthly fee of $7.50 which will apply to all accounts showing an outstanding balance of $100 or more at the completion of each month. No account shall be deemed to be paid until full payment is received by Zepel Fabrics.
Interest is payable on all overdue amounts unpaid for 60 days from the date of the monthly statement on which the invoice was first shown. Such interest shall be paid at the rate of 13% per month compounded or at such other rate as shall be determined by the Grantor of Credit.
- Property in all products including samples on consignment, shall not pass until payment is made in full of all monies owed for products as Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to take possession and dispose of products as it sees fit at any time.
- The customer grants permission to Zepel Fabrics to enter any property where any product is in order to do so with such force as necessary.
- Upon delivery the customer accepts liability for safe custody of products and indemnifies Zepel Fabrics for any losses relating thereto.
- Upon disposition of any products prior to payment in full the customer agrees to deposit all proceeds in a separate bank account, agrees not to mix proceeds with any other monies and will account to Zepel Fabrics therefore any credit facility and / or time to pay or any conduct of Zepel Fabrics.
- Until payment in full the customer agrees:
- To keep all products unpaid for as fiduciary for Zepel Fabrics and store them in a manner which shows Zepel Fabrics as owner.
- Only to sell products in the usual course of its business on condition that the customer holds all proceeds in trust for Zepel Fabrics.
- Sale on terms for less than cost shall be "in the usual course".
- This clause 3 is not intended to create charge over any products and shall be read down to the extent necessary.
- The customer agrees that:
- Products will be deemed at all times to be dealt with the customer on a "first in first out basis".
- Invoices from Zepel Fabrics identifying products as unpaid for shall be conclusive evidence that the goods have not been paid for and of Zepel Fabrics title thereto.
- If the customer uses product in any packaging, fabrication or manufacturing process, the customer agrees to hold such part of the proceeds of sale of finished articles in which equates to the invoiced price for the products used, upon trust for Zepel Fabrics until payment in full for those products and of all monies owed to Zepel Fabrics.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The customer agrees to limit any claim it makes to the cost of the supply of equivalent products or to the total invoiced amount.
- Zepel Fabrics shall not be liable for any claim, loss or expense which is made after 5 days from the date of delivery of product or services (or at all once products have been unpacked, on-sold or otherwise used or applied) after which there shall be deemed to be unqualified acceptance.
- Zepel Fabrics will not be liable for any contingent consequential direct / indirect special or punitive damages arising in any way, whether due to Zepel Fabrics' negligence or otherwise. The customer acknowledges this express limit of liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly.
- No other term, condition, agreement, warranty, representation or understanding whether express or implied, extending to or relating to or binding upon Zepel Fabrics (whether as to fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise) is made or given.
- Sample: no contract between Zepel Fabrics and the customer shall be or deemed to be a sale by sample.
- If Zepel Fabrics published material concerning its products, services or prices so anything published which is incompatible with these terms is expressly excluded.
- The customer will rely on its knowledge and expertise in selecting any product or services for any purpose and any advice or assistance given for or on behalf of Zepel Fabrics shall be accepted at the customers' risk and shall not be deemed given as expert or advisor nor to have been riled upon by or through the customer.
6. CUSTOMER MATERIAL
The customer acknowledges and agrees:
- That it is the customers' responsibility to ensure that anything ("material") which is provided by or on behalf of the customer, to be used by Zepel Fabrics in meeting any orders, is correct and appropriate in every particular.
- The material will be relied upon Zepel Fabrics in the providing of any product or services shall be merchantable quality and fit for the purpose and will become the property of Zepel Fabrics.
7. PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
- In the event of any dispute concerning any order (including any question of identity or authority or any telephone, fax, e-mail, e-commerce, or computer generated order) that the internal records of Zepel Fabrics will be conclusive evidence of what was ordered in all respects.
- Each order it places shall be and be deemed to be representation by it, made at the time it is and will remain in the future solvent and able to pay all its debts as and when they fall due.
- Failure to pay Zepel Fabrics in accordance with these terms shall be and be deemed to be conclusive evidence that the customer had no reasonable grounds for making the representation referred to in 7b hereof and that the representations were unconscionable, misleading and deceptive.
- When any order is placed, the customer shall inform Zepel Fabrics of any material facts which would or might reasonable effect the commercial decision by Zepel Fabrics to accept the order and / or grant credit in relation thereto. Any failure to do so by or on behalf of the customer shall create and be deemed to create an inequality of bargaining position and be deemed to constitute the taking of unfair advantage of Zepel Fabrics and to be misleading and deceptive.
- The customer must specify the product name, colour number, and meterage with every order
- The customer must also specify the number and length of drops for window furnishings
- Minimum fabric cut is 1 metre
- All pattern repeats are approximate only - check prior to cutting
8. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
- A service fee of 20% will apply to returned orders that have been supplied correctly as ordered and when Zepel Fabrics have agreed to accept these goods for credit.
- A credit will only be issued once the goods have been physically returned to Zepel Fabrics warehouse.
- If goods are not returned in good order, Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to reject the claim for credit on cancelled goods.
- Cancellation of INDENT or COMMERCIAL orders specifically bought in for overseas for customer or custom goods produced will not be accepted. Refer to Commercial and Indent Terms and Conditions.
- Unused credits expire after twelve (12) months and is the sole responsibility of the Customer to advise if and when a credit is to be applied to a particular invoice.
- Credits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Credits can only be used to offset an account or be applied to any current order or back order with Zepel Fabrics.
- Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to reverse credits that have expired and cannot be reinstated.
The customer agrees and acknowledges that:
- Zepel Fabrics accepts no responsibility or duty for delivery but may elect to arrange delivery at its discretion, without liability and customers' costs and responsibility in all things.
- Orders will be delivered FIS (free into store) within the metro areas of all Australian mainland capital cities.
- $20 plus GST freight charge applies to all deliveries outside the metro areas of the Australian mainland capital cities.
- On-forwarding freight to all locations or special delivery (EG: air, sea or road express) will be at the customers' expense. Where on-forwarding instructions are not specified, a freight charge will apply.
- It shall be deemed to accepted delivery and liability for products immediately Zepel Fabrics notifies the customer that they are ready for collection or they are delivered to a carrier or to the Customers business premises or site whether attended or not.
- A certificate purporting to be signed by an officer of Zepel Fabrics confirming delivery shall be conclusive evidence of delivery as shall any signed delivery docket.
- Zepel Fabrics will not be liable for delay, failure or inability to deliver any products or perform any services.
- Once the customer is notified products are ready for collection or delivery, the customer agrees to pay all costs of Zepel Fabrics in holding those products for the customer.
- ALL GOODS RECIEVED MUST BE CHECKED PRIOR TO CUTTING / MANUFACTURING TO ENSURE CORRECT FABRIC, COLOUR, DYELOT, QUANTITY HAS BEEN ORDERED AND FURTHER ENSURE THE GOODS RECEIVED ARE SUITABLE FOR THE APPLICATION.
- This also applies where fabrics are delivered to any third party nominated by the customer, IE; workrooms and manufacturers
- Any possible claims will be subject to this clause.
11. LOST IN TRANSIT
In the event that goods are lost in transit, Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to replace goods based on evidence that the customer has endeavoured to assist Zepel Fabrics in locating missing goods. Credit for missing goods will be given once Zepel Fabrics is satisfied that the goods are lost, indefinitely. In the event that goods appear / are delivered to the customer, after a credit has been given, the customer must notify Zepel Fabrics and is liable for the goods. Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to invoice the customer, if the goods are not returned in merchantable quality.
12. RETURN OF GOODS
All returns must be authorised by Zepel Fabrics. The Australian and International standard for acceptable flaws is 6 flaws per 50mt roll of fabric. Please note that Zepel Fabrics adheres to this standard and will not accept returns that meet this criteria. Zepel Fabrics will only accept returned goods if:
- The goods supplied are not in accordance with the order placed.
- The fabric has not been cut.
- The claim is made within 21 days of receipt.
- Arrangements have been made with Zepel Fabrics to inspect the goods and claim has been lodged.
- The returned fabric is accompanied with a written claim, citing the invoice number, authorisation number and reason for return.
- Goods returned must be securely wrapped to avoid damage in transit.
13. SMALL ORDER SURCHARGE
A surcharge of $25 plus GST will be added to all invoices below a value of $150 (exclusive of GST). Samples are excluded from this charge.
14. PRICING AND PRODUCT WITHDRAWALS / DISCONTINUED
- Zepel Fabrics reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- Withdraw or discontinue products. Items no longer listed in the Zepel Fabrics price list should be considered discontinued and sampling of such items be removed.
UV PRO WARRANTY
The supplier, who attaches the UV Pro logo to fabrics he distributes, warrants that the products sold under this logo (“UV Pro fabrics”) will not fade.
This warranty protects against UV Pro fabrics becoming unserviceable due to colour or strength loss from normal usage and exposure conditions, including sunlight, mildew rot and atmospheric chemicals if the fabric has been properly installed, used and maintained.
This warrant for the fading of UV Pro fabrics is limited to 5 years as from the date the UV Pro fabric leaves the suppliers warehouse (EXW Supplier) in order to be transported to a place indicated by the buyer. If the buyer is not able to give proof of that date it is considered that the above mentioned 5 year period starts as from the date the fabric has left the warehouse of the producer.
This warranty does not cover normal care and cleaning; damage from misuse or abuse or improper installation. The warranty does not apply against deterioration of any kind due to abusive use, accidental burns, negligence, vandalism, perforations, or acts of God.
The supplier will only supply new equivalent UV Pro fabrics to replace the fabric that becomes unserviceable. Other costs associated with replacement of the UV Pro fabrics, including labour and installation are not covered.
Without limitation, UV Pro will not be liable for any other damage, damage for loss of use, damage due to business interruption, or any other incidental or consequential damage arising out of the use of inability to use the UV Pro Fabrics, even if UV Pro or any supplier of UV Pro Fabrics or any representative of UV Pro has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Other warranties including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, or of not-infringement of intellectual property rights will not be granted unless explicitly agreed otherwise. Jurisdiction, Venue, and Applicable Law
UV PRO BRAND DISCLAIMER
'UV Pro Outdoor Fabrics', the name, mark, logo and any name, mark or logo derived here from are worldwide registered and exclusively owned by the trademark owner, UV PRO NV. They may not be used in any manner without the express prior written permission of the trademark owner.
UV Pro operates and maintains its website ("site) from its offices in Belgium.
It is prohibited to access this site from territories where its contents is prohibited.
The content of this site or of any sites linked to this site is provided as an information only guide. They are intended to enhance access to information about UV Pro and the products distributed under this label.
While every efforts is made in preparing material for publication, UV Pro does not warrant or make any representation regarding the accuracy, the correctness or the completeness of the content and of the information on this site or on any linked site. Use of any such linked site is as the user's own risk.
UV Pro reserves the right, as its discretion at any time, to change, modify, add or remove information disclosed on this site, or on any linked site, including portions of these terms.
Without prior written authorisation, you are not permitted to link to this site from a different site or use the logo to imply that UV Pro has sponsored or endorsed your site.
Any information contained in this site or in any linked site is the sole property of UV Pro or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, trade names or any other copyright protected good are property to UV Pro or its affiliates. No material from this site or from sites linked to this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way,
You are not permitted to make any alterations of any kind to this site, or the logo, including but not limited to changes in colours or proportions. Any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered no confidential and non-proprietary. UV Pro have no obligation with respect to such posting or transmitting to this site any unlawful, threatening, defamatory or obscene material or any other material that would violate any law.
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out information online can be collected and used by other people. While UV Pro strives to protect your information and privacy, UV Pro cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk. UV Pro does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet, including but not limited to, files available from this site or sites, linked to this site will be free of viruses, worms or other codes that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and check points to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output.